Haine Aimée Demo II Haine Aimée Demo II

i'm in love

just make the final version already! i liked the synth alot. how did you make it? it sounded alot like a lasgo song. kickass!

~Ying~ ~Ying~

wow!

that was really good! how did you make the trance line? the piano added sooo much to the music, it was like my favorite part.

Fruitytechtrance Hawk Remix Fruitytechtrance Hawk Remix

really good!

what type of instrument did you use? i liked the raw aspect of the melody. sucks that it's a loop though, if i could dance i would, really nice!

PERVOK responds:

i might make this intoa fulll song (even tho it isnt even my song...its kind of....copywrited....) so thanks for the review man!

Millenium Millenium

another great trance line.

you are great, your songs should be at #1

DJ-Ax3l responds:

thanks you ^^ :P

Club Love Club Love

really good

it's a nice mellow dance, truly nice. everyone is trying to make crazy music nowadays that this is a good little breather.nice. the trance lead was also really nice, amazing. what program are you using? and what instrument was used on the main melody? i'll keep track of all your new stuff, really nice work.

Ferme ta gueule!!!! Ferme ta gueule!!!!

?good?

i love the french! it's so cut, bet the freakin drums drive me insane. anywho, you should just grab the lyrics, and mix this into a dance song.??

Summer House Summer House

i'm not really reviewing, but

not really reviewing, just wanted to let you know that all it does is loop the intro over and over.

DJ-Ax3l responds:

it's benny Bennassi like song....i did what he does usually^^

Lazor Robot / In My Nature Lazor Robot / In My Nature

that was the coolest!

you are really good with making all the instruments fit together. i loved when the bass dropped in. it sounds like daft punk on pain killers. the coolest.

Fly Energie Fly Energie

make a cd already!

YOU ARE THE GOD OF TRANCE! keep making these great songs!

.:Empty:. Hawk Remix .:Empty:. Hawk Remix

it was great!...

that was a really good mix of the original. i would have switched it up a bit more, but i'm only reviewing as a listener, b/c i have yet to make a good remix on my own. i don't understand why people hassle you over your songs. makes me kinda happy that not many people leave me reviews.^_^ i'll keep listening to your songs. you rock!

PERVOK responds:

ill be sure to drop by and leave a review or 2.
thanks for the review man.